Accounting ZEUS is a professional accounting firm with a qualified and dedicated team of staff providing a wide range of high-quality accounting, tax, financial and business services to foreign clients. In 2015 and 2014 we are selected among the top three accounting firms in Republic of Slovenia.
At Accounting ZEUS, we can provide an all-round service to our clients from abroad, carrying out on their behalf any national procedure concerning residence, permit acquisition, investment, communication with authorities, and business. While you are out of Slovenia, we can also work with you using modern e-communication channels. The software we are using makes it possible to conduct e-business remotely and paperlessly.
Personal approach is our asset
Our accountants will carefully listen to you and will do their best to adjust their communication and the way they work with you to best suit your needs. We wish to establish with you a long-term relationship of partnership that is based on respect, efficient and effective collaboration, and high-quality work. We also wish to communicate with you on a regular basis, provide you with advice and interpret accounting information because your success is also a prerequisite for our growth.
When we start our collaboration, you will be assigned a personal accountant, who will keep your books, check your operations and advise you in a professional and responsible manner. Your personal accountant will answer all your questions and explain what to look out for as you start your business, what are your obligations and the possibilities for managing your business as efficiently as possible. They will also be your personal contact point should you need to carry out any administrative procedure in the Republic of Slovenia.
General accounting service:
- Statutory bookkeeping and accounting services,
- Accounting advisory services,
- Preparation of interim and annual financial statements.
Any company is required to submit regular reports on its operations for statistical purposes, annual report publication, tax assessments, etc. The most common reports we can do for you include:
- Interim or annual financial statements – mandatory for all companies; done quarterly or annually (depending on company size).
- Tax assessment – mandatory for all companies; done annually.
- Payroll report – mandatory for all companies with at least one employee; done monthly.
- Financial accounts statistics report – mandatory for all companies; done monthly.
- Report for the business services survey – mandatory for companies providing business services; done annually.
- Volunteerism report – mandatory for all voluntary organisations; done annually.
T 00386 (0) 590 96 357